- Position Title: Senior Accountant
- Name of Institution: Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD)
- Campus Location: Savannah, GA
- Email: email@example.com
- Job Close Date: December 08, 2017
oin SCAD as a senior accountant and assist the university in sustained growth and excellence.
In this role, you will perform general accounting functions to support the monthly closeout and evaluate financial results, annual audits and statutory audits. Additional responsibilities may include accounting for revenue, scholarships, grants and contributions, auxiliary activity and fixed assets. You’ll also prepare and post journal entries, prepare balance sheet account and bank reconciliations and support tax-return preparation.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field; master’s degree a plus.
The ideal candidate demonstrates strong Microsoft Excel skills, including meaningful experience using pivot tables and advanced functions. You should have at least four years of previous accounting experience with progressive responsibilities, and CPA or CMA certification is a plus. A working knowledge of the Banner system and IBM Cognos reporting is preferred.Apply