- Position Title: Director
- Name of Institution: University of Texas at Arlington
- Campus Location: Arlington, TX
- Email: email@example.com
- Job Close Date: November 30, 2017
Provide high level business administration function to support the college strategic plan and Dean's key performance metrics.
Work closely with the college administrators and staff to assist the Dean with financial planning, resource allocation, and business operations. Work with the Assistant Vice President for Academic Resource Planning (ARP) and the Dean to develop advanced business and financial models in support of college goals and growth. Provide leadership to the college and department staff related to the college business functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with complex data sets and analytics tools in support of the college strategic plan and dean's key performance metrics.
- Work closely with the college administrators and staff to assist the Dean with financial planning, resource allocation, and business operations.
- Responsible for developing advanced business and financial models in support of college goals and growth.
- Represent the college in the business functional meetings at UTA committees; Serve as a liaison in between the college and the AVP- Academic Resource Planning office at UTA.
- Assist the Dean to strengthen the college's business process.
- Communicate and provide guidance to the units' business and administrative staff to ensure consistent and effective business practices within the college.
- BS/BBA in Accounting, Finance and/or Business Administration is required; and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in higher education or the equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and experience in business operations in the academic environment.
- Knowledge and experience in forecasting and businesses modeling in the academic environment.
- Master Degree in business related field preferred.
The University of Texas at Arlington is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disabilities, veteran status, or sexual orientation.Apply