- Position Title: Pre-Award Program Coordinator II
- Name of Institution: Texas A&M Institute of Biosciences and Technology
- Campus Location: Houston, TX
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Close Date: October 31, 2017
The Program Coordinator II, under general supervision, works collaboratively with leadership to plan, develop and implement programs. Assists in establishing short and long-term goals and strategic planning. Collaborates with others to create new and expanded programs (Grant submissions & other). Develops and maintains relationships with stakeholders. May supervise program staff. Oversees daily fiscal and purchasing activities, and assists in preparation and monitoring of budgets for programs and events. Assists in identifying funding opportunities. Plans, implements and evaluates programs. Prepares reports on program activities. Develops and updates training materials and delivers training. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Four years of program administration experience.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to perform all tasks and job responsibilities safely without injury to self and others in compliance with A&M System and HSC guidelines.
- Provide a safe environment that fosters respect, inclusion, and equality of all faculty, staff, students, and visitors.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Apply